Winter is here

Winter is here
Ron Walker's stunning image of Tamsin, Heather & Rosie on Bellehaven, Fiacaill Buttress (to go to his blog, click on the image above)

Friday, April 8, 2011

Coffee morning with Pearl

Today is going to be a tour day. And a swim day, we hope. The criteria is we need to find a perfect spot - dive spot for me and wade in spot for Jules. I've got my swimmers on already. Fish pie has already been prepared for tonight. I'll see if I can sneak in a climb, but that's going to be tricky - we need to go high (away from swim spot potentials) and really, things need time to cool again.  Hopefully, we'll get a last route in tomorrow.

But it's gone well so far - I've had a lovely coffee morning with Pearl while Jules baked.

 Pearl likes a healthy breakfast & a good coffee
Swim preparations. Very exciting development yesterday, day 13 - nice military man showed me how to display the ambiant temperature in our car. It's been a long, long search. It's 3 degrees today.

No comments:

Post a Comment